*chuckles evily* I found how to check blogs and post to them! Isn't this fun! I <3 google.
Midterms are over (thank God above) and I passed all of them. *heh* passed... This is so not what it was last semester with me getting A's in everything.
I've gotten all A's in art since the beginning of the semester. Took awhile to figure out Economics but I soon mastered an A in that (got a 96 on my midterm)
And math.... I keep getting C's on my tests even tho I got straight A's ALL through highschool! what the heck? I always have my math homework correct tho.
English I'm pulling through, I got an 87 on my midterm, so that's all well. (wonder what I missed)
Seem to be doing okay on quizzes, half A's, half C's....
Bible is easy enough, straight A's on quizzes, although I'm getting B's and C's on the test.
Tennis is also going well, I managed to pass everything there. Got a B on my tennis midterm, and since everyone did so bad on the skills test, Coach Grant added 3 points to everyone's score! Wooohooo I went from a C to a B! Yay!
Bible conference is amazing so far, looking forward to more! But speaking of which! I'd better finish getting ready. So I'll update more later!
Welcome to "In my Own Little Corner"
I Hope you enjoy reading my sporadic and quirky entry's!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment