Welcome to "In my Own Little Corner"

I Hope you enjoy reading my sporadic and quirky entry's!


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Life o College

Despite the fact that some messages here are "Imaginary" I have been spiritually enjoying every message I have heard. Bible class, Sunday school, and almost all church services I have been getting something out of. My spiritual life is growing, which might be hard to believe for some of you, but it is! I feel really blessed, and have been learning so much! I wasn't expecting to be getting so much out of it, but I have. I opened my self up to it all and God has given me alot. He be praised.

I love my friends here, life in my dorm isn't bad. I just feel... Happy! All the time I really almost have a constant smile on my face! I love being a light (Matthew 5:14) It's just so awesome.. He must Increase but I must Decrease (John 3:30) Miss Autrey put it such a good way today. "Some people try to be a light, constantly worried about if it's going to reach someone, but be like a lighthouse keeper, he doesn't worry, He just makes sure the light is shining." Christians don't worry about IF your light reaches someone, just SHINE! Read your Bible, Pray and get close to God and you will be bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment