Finished my research paper rough draft it's SUPPOSED to be 1,300 to 1,500 words. But guess what! It's 1,942! Can you say "freak out!" I mean woah! I've reread it and I don't know what I can cut out! It all just flows together so nicely. But I guess that's what the second draft it for. I'll keep it as is for now and see what my teacher says.
Went off base today to chic-fil-a and got a Chocolate Milkshake and french fries. Yesterday I was also able to get off base and got to walmart! I got some much needed items such as laundry detergent.. But I forgot to pull out cash so I could DO laundry. crapola.
I got back to bass at 6 :13 and didn't make it to dinner, so I wolfed down about 6 granola bars on the way to services. Ended up giving me a nasty stomach ache like I've been kicked in the stomach, lasted all night. After church I found out that my friend Esther had passed out before church and had EMT's and nurses and things all around her. When I got word of that I txt'd her immediately and found out where she was, and she had passed out again. That's the 4th time in 3 day's so been freaky.
The competition last night was so amazing! I had fun participating in the tug-o-war but I had the wrong shoes on (I was with Esther so didn't have time to change) so I was just dragged across the floor. I had no traction! LOL Didn't get to have a pie eating contest... they lost our collegian sign up sheet thing, so we didn't get to go. Darnit!
Near the end I spotted my friend Susie and went to talk to her about a CD she wanted to borrow, so I went to talk to her about that, and we just sat and talked and cheered on the game participants.. Little while later Joe showed up.. Turned out he was also sitting there. (I didn't know that) And I got to see all the pictures he took, he had some pretty awesome ones of the pie eating and tug-o-war. I love the faces he captured! Going through all the picture I found my collegian "photo" It was of... just me? "trying" to tug on the rope.. oddness abounds. lol
Anyways.. This has been an update! Audios Amigo's
Welcome to "In my Own Little Corner"
I Hope you enjoy reading my sporadic and quirky entry's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment