So I haven't updated this recently at all since I changed the look to something custom so here I am with an update!
Many things for me have happened this summer, alot I can't really go into. But we'll start off with the first one. I've got another best friend that is totally awesome, someone I adore talking to any chance I get and looking forward to seeing again. Secondly, as you know, I've got a car now, and a license to drive it. I've also got a new cellphone and number..
Since it took so long into the summer to get me geared up to drive I wasn't able to get a job this summer, but the Lord has provided many little jobs all over of Babysitting. All the time God is good, God is good all the time. I do admit I've forgotten to tithe.. I've never had an income before to really do that on, so when I babysit this Friday I'll take that paycheck and deduct the 10% from all I've earned to far. Whoops. Sorry God! I shan't forget again. :)
I indeed can't wait to get back to school, the main reason some of you know, and since some of you know I shan't worry on saying it. But I'm looking forward to my life beginning again, having something to do each day, even IF it is schoolwork and everything. I miss being able to just go to the sport center and hanging out, going to the commons... working on art projects.
Speaking of which, once I get back to school I'm changing my major back to Graphic Design major with a minor in Education.. Sounds good doesn't it? I'm also working this semester but I don't know where yet. I suppose I'll find out! Have to be back early tho.
Welcome to "In my Own Little Corner"
I Hope you enjoy reading my sporadic and quirky entry's!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment