Lets see, I brought all my shoes home with me, and I plan on taking most of them back with me, so they will need a bag, should probably put those with my sweaters.. and sweaters are so bulky so they will probably end up together. I might just actually put those in a box that will fit under my bed because I'm am NOT going to put them in storage till they open it again like I did last year, I was without even a light jacket when it started those cold flashes and I was freezing on some days. I'll do what Esther did and put my shoes in a box under my bed, cause I was horrible about putting them back in the shoe hanger thingy in my closet, they mostly were on the floor under or next to my bed. lol
I also need to make sure I bring back Sebrina's stuff she told me to take with me for her... yeah couldn't say no to that, she's.... scary. lol and oo! make sure I bring back a vase too.. I'll need a vase! not just an Arizona can I cut the top off of. lol
I should probably begin looking around at shoulder laptop bags, because mine I have at school is for a 15" not a 17". It only has to fit my laptop and the power supply, but it should be comfortable! not going to get something like my moms that looks nice but KILLS your shoulder. lol I'm a weird girl that way, I never buy stuff because it's cute, it also has be to comfortable. All my shoes are comfortable to wear all day, which is why I have very little heels. Even tho, I've wanted some pairs that are just cute, they are just not practical.
I got a bag while at the mall the other day, and it's very cute, but also, I like it cause it's big enough to hold all my books, comfortable to carry all day, and also, the pattern on it will GO with everything, so I can use it everyday. That just makes me happy. :) It had a wallet that matched it, but I already have a nice wallet... why get another? lol
Anyways... I should stop rambling now.. :-p
-End of Line

No comments:
Post a Comment