Welcome to "In my Own Little Corner"

I Hope you enjoy reading my sporadic and quirky entry's!


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A new day

Today might be the start of the rest of my life! Well, that might be a little overly dramatic, but it really could be!

Today, I take my drivers test, if I pass, I have my license and the freedom I've always wanted. Not having to rely on other people to take me where I need to go. I've got my own car, I've now got my own new cell phone! (silent cheer) and I'm ready to go!

It would be nice if I have my license today, because this Friday, I have a baby sitting job. Taking care of the Pastor's kids and a few other families kids while the ladies have a "game night" should be 6 kids minimum, I just have to sit and watch them and make sure they don't go running off and sticking their fingers in outlets. lol And driving myself there and not needing a pickup would be good, considering it'll be late at night and waiting for a pickup would be weird at a babysitting job.

My new phone is an LG enV Touch, from Verizon, so if any of you have Verizon you can now call meh anytime! :)

I have a small data plan, but it'll be good for an occasional access to it. Better not go all crazy on it. lol I'll just use txt's for what I need to. Of course, I don't see FB and Verizon getting along very well, posts from last night went to my phone several hours later. I do hope it speeds up, cause I like getting updates near to close right away. lol

It feels good to get up in the morning and sip a cup of coffee with my bagel while reading the news, everyone else is in bed, so it's quite a quiet morning, which makes it all the more lovely.

But I believe it is time for me to go, finish reading the Drivers Manual for the written test, I almost finished reading it again last night, but I feel asleep while doing that. (And yes, Grant, I was in bed! not on the couch. :D)

-End of Line

No comments:

Post a Comment