Welcome to "In my Own Little Corner"

I Hope you enjoy reading my sporadic and quirky entry's!


Thursday, July 1, 2010

0 comments

I scan through my posts and see the dreaded count of... 0 comments. Yep, I'm that boring.

What can I do to get more creative? Sing Na na na na Everyday? (Don't ask if you don't know)

Oh! but for those people who don't have facebook... I have an announcement! Drum roll please. I'm now the proud. new. owner of a.............. CHEVY 2010 LT COBALT!!!! Yep, thats right people, I own a car! My first car that I have ever had the chance of calling my own.. my precioussssss... j/k My car won't glow a rhyme in Black Speech talking about the doom of Middle Earth when thrown into a fire... anyways..
The reason why I was able to get this lovely car is thanks to my Great-Grandfather who gave me the cash to purchase it. We chose to purchase the Cobalt due to many incentives given by Toyota. Lou Fusz Toyota was having a sale, a $3,000 rebate, along with $1,000 off to finance, then another $1,000 off because my father owns a Saturn (another GM car) and then ADDITIONALLY my parents had another $3,700 off because they had a GM credit card that had reward cash toward any GM product. So, I was able to get almost $9,000 off making the Cobalt (new) cheaper than any used car with proper mileage on it. I have to say, God is good!

Now that I've finished my rant, here's a picture for your curiousity. Yes people, the car is red!

I'm looking forward to taking this vehicle back to school with me so I may have transportation! Please Pray that my skills with driving will be good enough that my parents will trust me to have a car and driving on my own 12 hours away. :)
But for now.... Th-tha-thats all folks!

-End of Line

1 comment:

  1. I'll break your dry spell for you. I still think that my car is better...but at least yours is shiny, and you don't KNOW that it won't glow any words when it's on fire, now do you?

    ReplyDelete